Acceptable Use Policy
Last update: 22nd April 2021
Through this website, ClearVoyage provide an intuitive, reliable, accessible, secure, and cost-effective solution that may include certain Services. The use of the web site and the Services by customers and others must be consistent with ClearVoyage’s mission and must comply with all applicable agreements and policies, including, without limitation, this Acceptable Use Policy.
In addition to the legal terms set forth in the SaaS Agreement, the following terms of acceptable use shall apply to all uses of the web site and all Services made available through the website:
- It is not acceptable for an individual to use the web site to access information and data that other parties make available through the web site unless prior express written permission to do so has been granted by the owners or holders of rights to such information and data.
- It is not acceptable to use the web site for illegal purposes. In addition, it is not acceptable to use the web site to transmit threatening, obscene, or harassing materials. For the purposes of this section, ClearVoyage shall have sole discretion for determining whether use and/or content is threatening, obscene, harassing or otherwise violates this Acceptable Use Policy.
- Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding online conduct. Additionally, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside.
- It is not acceptable to resell, or otherwise provide the Services without the express written permission of ClearVoyage in each instance.
- Additionally, the web site may not be used in a manner that interferes with or disrupts network users, services, or equipment.
If you have any questions about anything in this Acceptable Use Policy, please contact us at email@example.com