Want To Maximise Profit For Your Vessels On Time Charter?
By ClearVoyage | 25th March 2022
As a tonnage provider with vessels on time charter, how do you track your profitability? What is left over once capex, opex or charter-in costs are deducted from your voyage earnings?
Do you collect data manually from voyage statements that look something like this?
Manual Reporting Is Time Consuming & Repetetive
Manual reporting involves
- Gathering voyage results, capex, opex and performance data from different spreadsheets
- Requesting and waiting for information from colleagues by email
- Dividing the voyage results into the reporting period
- Manually updating spreadsheets and charts, then copy pasting those charts into presentations
- Repeating it all again next quarter
Typically, generating the PnL for just one voyage can take anywhere from 2 to +10 hours, and distracts you from what is important: your vessels and your voyages.
What If You Could Save >10 Hours & Improve Voyage Profits With Automated Live Reporting?
- Instantly see the PnLs, estimates, ETAs and voyage plans you need to fix more profitable contracts
- Understand performance to address issues quickly and reduce the potential cost of claims
- Save significant amounts of time from eliminating repetitive manual tasks
Interested In Learning More?
We will talk about your Voyage Management Needs and show you exactly how ClearVoyage can meet them
Here’s what we will cover in your free personalised demo:
- Go over your key procceses and desired out comes
- Show you only the features of ClearVoyage you care about
- Address all the questions you’d have
- Create a custom quote (if you’re interested)